Monday, July 6, 2009

I Have an Etsy Shop!


I decided to take the plunge. I opened my Etsy shop - Mindful Hands just this past weekend. I have spent the past few months beading jewelry and making various little crafts, only a select few of which I have listed in my shop so far. I beg your honesty, patience and understanding as this is so very new for me, and I don't quite have the hang of it just yet. Any folks who have some tips on how to make the whole process move smoother, please don't be shy - share your tips with me!

Check it out, and come back again soon. I am making new things almost everyday. There will be handmade gift cards, knitted items, and of course, more jewelry, coming soon.

And don't forget! Leave a comment for the giveaway - deadline is this Thursday evening, 10 pm EST.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi there!

Thanks so much for visiting my little space and saying hello :-) What a great blog you have! I too try my best to both be mindful, and live simply. Especially mindful...seems like my boys are growing up so fast, I don't want to miss anything!!

Congratulations on the Etsy shop! I'll be sure to stop by :-)

Cheers!
~Michelle

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Congratulations on your new shop.

Promote, promote, promote! That is the best way to keep things hopping on etsy. Try using the Community feature and go into 'Forums'. It is a good way to get your shop out there and to meet new people who are in the same boat. Have fun!

Jill said...

Thanks for your support and suggestions! I will look into the forums area and see what I can do.

Angela said...

Congratulations Jill!

When I finally post a photo on my blog wearing my prize necklace, I'll mention your blog AND your etsy shop!

Angela said...

Congratulations Jill!

When I finally post a photo on my blog wearing my prize necklace, I'll mention your blog AND your etsy shop!